FREE with purchase:
Rear Pannier Rack ($75 value)
2amp Charger ($49 value)
Mud Fenders (55 Value)
400lm Headlight ($49 Value)
Lifetime Customer Support (Priceless)
Sometimes that secret hunting spot sits at the end of a long cornfield, miles downstream at the bend in the river, or maybe in those hard to reach cattails on the distant horizon. If that’s the case, then the Flatlander is the bike for you!
We recognize that not every hunt begins at the top of the mountain. For this purpose Bakcou has taken all of the high-end components of the Mule and Storm, and engineered a hunting tool for those that hunt the flatter ground, and at a price point that won’t break the bank.
We combined the power and performance of Bafangs 750w, high-end, rear hub motor, with the same bullet proof aluminum alloy frame, and high- end components, that you expect in a Bakcou fat-tire, electric, hunting bike and created the Flatlander.
As with each of our hunting eBikes, it’s all in the details and that’s why we use wide handlebars and locking handle grips for a greater base of support. We use wide stance, deep cleated pedals, with wide holes to grip your boots and avoid accumulation of mud or snow. Our color LCD display allows for ease of use when flying down the trail, while the unparalleled traction and control of our Maxxis Minion fat-tires, allow you to go where you want to go. From our top of the line air-suspension forks to our drivetrain components, we’ve got you covered.
- Motor: Bafang 750W high-end rear hub.
- Battery: Extended Distance 48v 17.5ah, 19.2ah or 21ah lithium-ion
- Range: 40+ Miles (see “eBike Range Explained” under “Resources” on our website)
- Digital Display: Bafang Full Color LCD
- Brakes: Powerful Tektro Dual Piston Hydraulic, 203mm Front & 180mm Rear rotor.
- Suspension: BCEB GT MRK 100mm AIR Fork
- Frame: High Grade Aluminum Alloy 6061
- Size: Flatlander, 18” (Stand Over Height: 29.5”)
- Flatlander ST, 18” (Stand Over Height: 26”)
- Throttle: Left Thumb
- Wheels: Quick Release Front Hub
- Tires: Unparalleled Traction and Control Maxxis Minion 26” X 4.0 (Flatlander), 24″X4.0 (Flatlander ST)
- Gearing: Shimano Alivio Hill-Climbing 9 speed, 40t Front 11x36t cassette
- Steering: Wide 740mm Handlebars for Greater Stability
- Load Capacity: 300lbs
- Locking Ergonomic Handlebar Grips
- Shock Absorbing Suspension Seat Post
- Front & Side Rear Derailleur Guards
- Saddle: SR Sport Saddle
- Aggressive Skid-Proof Wide Stance Pedals
- Weight: 63 lbs
- Top Speed: 35+ mph
- 1 year factory warranty
Download Flatlander Brochure Here
Please note: While we do our best to match your chosen bike color, upgraded batteries may be shipped in Matte Black.